JustMoby develops mobile games and applications, and is also engaged in publishing. The total number of installs is over 100 million around the world. We are united by a common goal – to create high-quality, marketable and commercially successful game products that will go down in the history of the game industry.
Due to the new projects emerging and current ones developing, we are searching for enthusiastic 2D artists for the team. It is you who will influence the final appearance of the game.
• Creating concepts of characters, objects, surroundings and locations;
• Final rendering of characters according to the approved concept;
• Creating game textures and materials;
• Creating the interface elements (bag of coins, items in the character's inventory etc);
• Creating promo-pictures for game events.
• Availability of portfolio;
• Fluency in using Adobe Photoshop;
• Skill of creating pictures of different styles, ability to adjust to the game style and quickly switch between projects;
• Understanding principles of composition, chromatics and usability.
• Great team of professionals with a big desire to develop!
• Salary is above the market price which is depend only on your skills and experience;
• Career development perspectives; Opportunity to realize your own ideas in games/apps with multi-million audience;
• Working in the modern office in the city center, good transportation;
• Working over a cup of tea or coffee with cookies throughout the year;
• Recreation area with the game console, kicker and tennis table + the gym zone.
Please, send links to your portfolio in a cover letter. Applies without portfolio will not be reviewed.
Pay attention: you may be offered to complete a test task, when we receive your resume.