JustMoby develops mobile games and applications, and is also engaged in publishing. The total number of installs is over 100 million around the world. We are united by a common goal – to create high-quality, marketable and commercially successful game products that will go down in the history of the game industry.
At the moment, we are searching for talented 3D artists for the team who truly love their job and who are ready to please the multi-million audience.
• Creating 3D models of surroundings, characters and props;
• Preparing textures for models of surroundings and characters.
• Availability of portfolio;
• Fluency in using modern 3D modeling packs;
• Advanced skills of modeling High-Poly/Low-Poly, Bake;
• Skills of Hand Paint texturing;
• Reasonable allocation of the poly account;
• Ability to read the concept, excellent vision of proportions and details on the references;
• High level of self-organization, ability to work independently;
• Creative thinking; attention to detail;
• Ability to generate ideas and meet deadlines;
• Desire to study and to develop.
Big plus for you:
• Skills of working in Zbrush, Substance Painter/Designer, Modo;
• Skills of working with animation.
• Great team of professionals with a big desire to develop!
• Salary is above the market price which is depend only on your skills and experience;
• Career development perspectives; Opportunity to realize your own ideas in games/apps with multi-million audience;
• Working in the modern office in the city center, good transportation;
• Working over a cup of tea or coffee with cookies throughout the year;
• Recreation area with the game console, kicker and tennis table + the gym zone.
Please, send links to your portfolio in a cover letter. Applies without portfolio will not be reviewed.
Pay attention: you may be offered to complete a test task, when we receive your resume.