We are setting ambitious goals, that is why our team is expanding actively in all directions. At the moment, we are searching for a talented Android developer with a strong background and great desire to develop and to self-improve.
• Development and maintenance of the company's existing mobile applications;
• New apps development from a scratch;
• Assessment of tasks and the possibility of their implementation;
• Searching for the optimal issue solving solution, choosing and learning technologies and introducing them into development;
• Interacting with the project team;
• Optimizing the mobile apps code and logic;
• Active participation in the product creating process, including the process of generating new ideas for developing the application.
• Experience in the Android application development (at least 2 years);
• Proficiency in Java, experience in the Kotlin programming;
• Android SDK (from API 16), understanding of the Android architecture, Android Architecture components;
• Knowledge of the app life cycle and peculiarities of the Android system;
• Experience in implementing client-server applications;
• Experience with multithreading in Android;
• Understanding SOLID principles;
• Experience with MVC, MVP, MVVM architectural patterns;
• Understanding the basics of Material Design and its development trends;
• Ability to work with version control systems (GIT + GitLab);
• Ability to understand the other people's code and bring the work to completion.
Big plus for you:
• Availability of the portfolio and own works in Google Play;
• Good understanding of the pure architecture principles;
• Experience in writing libraries for Android (preferably an example on GitHub);
• Experience in working with Figma, Zeplin.io;
• Working with vector graphics and vector animation;
• Knowledge of RxJava, Retrofit libraries;
• Experience in writing the unit-test and/or GUI tests;
• Skill of writing beautiful, understanding, well-commented, maintainable code;
• Desire to learn new technical solutions and apply them in practice;
• Technical English skills;
• Experience of working in a large company.
• Great team of professionals with a big desire to develop!
• Worthy white salary which is depend only on your skills and experience;
• Registration under LC RF, work schedule 5/2 (flexible beginning of the day);
• Career development perspectives; Opportunity to realize your own ideas in games/apps with multi-million audience;
• Participating in international profile conferences;
• Working in the modern office in the city center, good transportation;
• Workplaces are modelled on world famous IT companies to make your work in the office comfortable and pleasant;
• Powerful balanced ventilation system;
• Ergonomic chairs Herman Miller;
• Only top devices with licensed software;
• Working over a cup of tea or coffee with cookies throughout the year;
• Recreation area with the PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch makes your break time productive, and for the most active people there are table tennis, kicker and air hockey.
Pay attention: you may be offered to complete a test task, when we receive your resume.