JustMoby develops mobile games and applications, and is also engaged in publishing. The total number of installs is over 100 million around the world. We are united by a common goal – to create high-quality, marketable and commercially successful game products that will go down in the history of the game industry.
If you love mobile games and you are not scared of large amounts of statistical data, we offer you to join us as a Game Project Analyst on improving our products.
• Analyzing statistics on game and application metrics and suggesting for the improvement;
• Giving recommendations for introducing statistics into products;
• Finding problem areas in the applications;
• Working together with the game designer and the project manager to solve the identified problems;
• Analyzing game economics, game balance, various aspects of player behavior, etc;
• Planning, conducting and analyzing A/B tests to test product hypotheses;
• Generating regular reports on in-game statistics.
• Wide outlook and erudition in the computer and mobile games area, extensive gaming experience, interest in games;
• Higher education (incomplete, physics and mathematics or technical education related to research, analytics or data processing is possible);
• Excellent mathematical background;
• Ability to analyze massive data sets;
• Knowledge of mathematical statistics and probability theory;
• Ability to make predictions, generate and test hypotheses;
• Willingness and desire to independently initiate most of the ongoing research.
• Great team of professionals with a big desire to develop!
• Salary is above the market price which is depend only on your skills and experience;
• Career development perspectives; Opportunity to realize your own ideas in games/apps with multi-million audience;
• Working in the modern office in the city center, good transportation;
• Working over a cup of tea or coffee with cookies throughout the year;
• Recreation area with the game console, kicker and tennis table + the gym zone.
Pay attention: you may be offered to complete a test task, when we receive your resume.