JustMoby develops mobile games and applications, and is also engaged in publishing. The total number of installs is over 100 million around the world. We are united by a common goal – to create high-quality, marketable and commercially successful game products that will go down in the history of the game industry.
We are searching for a Game Designer to work on current and new company's projects who appreciates system and order, monitors the mobile games market, can work fast, loves games and has a great desire to develop as a professional."
• Maintaining the design documentation;
• Calculating game balance and monetization;
• Improving and fixing the game based on the project's analytics;
• Drawing up technical tasks for programmers;
• Supporting and advising the team at all stages of game development;
• Selecting references and setting tasks for artists.
• Structured and systematic approach to the creation of the project documentation;
• In-depth knowledge of game f2p mechanics, game logic, monetization, game economics;
• Good knowledge of the mobile games market, extensive gaming experience;
• Analytical mindset.
Big plus for you:
• Experience of working as a game designer at least 1 year;
• Availability of completed and/or released projects.
• Great team of professionals with a big desire to develop!
• Salary is above the market price which is depend only on your skills and experience;
• Career development perspectives; Opportunity to realize your own ideas in games/apps with multi-million audience;
• Working in the modern office in the city center, good transportation;
• Working over a cup of tea or coffee with cookies throughout the year;
• Recreation area with the game console, kicker and tennis table + the gym zone.
Pay attention: you may be offered to complete a test task, when we receive your resume.