JustMoby develops mobile games and applications, and is also engaged in publishing.
The total number of installs is over 100 million around the world. We are united by a common goal – to create high-quality, marketable and commercially successful game products that will go down in the history of the game industry.
Due to the dynamic development of the company and the launch of new projects, our team needs an experienced HR manager who will attract the most talented people in the industry and help them become part of the team.
• Search and recruitment of personnel for vacant positions; search for capable employees in various forums, events, thematic channels, etc;
• Formation of a personnel reserve, maintaining a database of candidates;
• Create and publish vacancies, and manage the vacancy from start to finish;
• Active work with the staff (questionnaires, attestation, personal conversations, adaptation);
• Working with the team: motivation, assessment, staff development, organization of various events, etc;
• Participation in the development of the company's external and internal brand;
• Analysis of the game development market and the salary market;
• If you are interested, we have many ideas and plans for HR projects that you can join or lead.
• Experience as an HR manager at least 1 year;
• Knowledge of modern hiring techniques, methods, recruiting tricks, and search tools;
• Ready for an intensive recruitment dynamics, independent, organized and results oriented;
• The ability to interview candidates face-to-face, by phone, Skype and the ability to assess a candidate's key skills.
Big plus for you:
• Large database of contacts;
• Love computer and mobile games, ideally - to play actively. Or be ready to dive into the industry and quickly become a part of our team;
• Experience in closing complex vacancies, preferably in IT, game development;
Intermediate level of English or higher.
• Great team of professionals with a big desire to develop!
• Salary above the market, which depends only on your skills and experience;
• Career development perspectives; Opportunity to realize your own ideas in games/apps with multi-million audience;
• Working in the modern office in the city center, good transportation;
• Working over a cup of tea or coffee with cookies throughout the year;
• Recreation area with the PlayStation, kicker and table tennis. There is also a training zone.