JustMoby develops mobile games and applications, and is also engaged in publishing.
The total number of installs is over 100 million around the world. We are united by a common goal – to create high-quality, marketable and commercially successful game products that will go down in the history of the game industry.
We are looking for enthusiastic people who can independently find ideas for video clips to promote our applications and implement them with high quality.
• Creation of engaging promotional video creatives to promote games and apps on Facebook, Google Ads, Snapchat and other networks;
• Creation of promotional videos for games and applications, including concept development, script writing, storyboarding;
• Sound editing;
• Material preparation based on game assets and their integration into the video;
• Constant updating of the database of promotional videos.
• Ability to work with the following programs: Adobe (After Effects, Photoshop). Experience with Adobe • Animate and Adobe Premiere is a plus;
• Knowledge of the basics of frame composition, video creation, character and object animation;
• Work fast;
• Active user of social networks (vk, facebook, instagram, tiktok);
• Ready to follow the trends in the industry and based on them generate creatives;
• Have a great gaming experience.
Big plus for you:
• Art education;
• 3D animation knowledge;
• Experience creating commercials for mobile apps and games (in a studio, freelance, or as a hobby).
• Great team of professionals with a big desire to develop!
• Salary above the market, which depends only on your skills and experience;
• Career development perspectives; Opportunity to realize your own ideas in games with multi-million audience;
• Working in the modern office in the city center, good transportation;
• Working over a cup of tea or coffee with cookies throughout the year;
• Recreation area with the PlayStation, kicker and table tennis. There is also a training zone.
Please include a link to your portfolio in your cover letter. Applications without a portfolio will not be accepted.
Pay attention: you may be offered to complete a test task, when we receive your resume.