We are searching for a Project Manager for the team to control the development of the project and team.
• Coordination of the development team on different issues;
• Developing of short-term and middle-term plans of development, controlling of the execution of the plan for terms and results;
• Decomposing the work plan to certain tasks and distributing them;
• Controlling of the development team's workload;
• Supporting the actual project documentation;
• Achieving of target metrics, working with project analytics;
• Analyzing of similar game products;
• Interacting with other company departments regarding the issues of creating and defining deadlines of the development plan;
• Motivation of the team.
• Experience of the development team leading from 1 year;
• Skill of systematizing and structuring information;
• Skill of conveying ideas as orally as in writing;
• Understanding of UI/UX organizing principles;
• Understanding of the project leading methodology (you are acquainted with Agile, Scrum, Waterfall);
• Great gaming experience, love to games;
• Understanding of the software development life cycle.
• Great team of professionals with a big desire to develop!
• Worthy white salary which is depend only on your skills and experience;
• Registration under LC RF, work schedule 5/2 (flexible beginning of the day);
• Career development perspectives; Opportunity to realize your own ideas in games/apps with multi-million audience;
• Participating in international profile conferences;
• Working in the modern office in the city center, good transportation;
• Workplaces are modeled on world famous IT companies to make your work in the office comfortable and pleasant;
• Powerful balanced ventilation system;
• Ergonomic chairs Herman Miller;
• Only top devices with licensed software;
• Working over a cup of tea or coffee with cookies throughout the year;
• Recreation area with the PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch makes your break time productive, and for the most active people there are table tennis, kicker and air hockey.
Please, in a cover letter:
1. Tell about your favorite game or app.
2. describe your experience in gamedev and why you want to be in gamedev.
Pay attention: you may be offered to complete a test task, when we receive your resume.