We appreciate the quality of our products, the team needs a UI/UX Designer who is ready to work with us and create the best applications on the market.
• Design adaptive UI/UX for mobile applications;
• Design graphic elements (icons, pictograms, etc);
• Prepare graphics for the developer;
• Create graphics for A/B tests;
• Draw promotional graphics for the App Store and Google Play.
• Please include a link to your portfolio in your cover letter. Applications without a portfolio will not be accepted.
• Fluent in Figma, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator;
• Knowledge of iOS Human Interface Guidelines;
• Icon design skills;
• Basic knowledge of composition and color science;
• Experience with rapid prototyping tools;
• Analytical thinking, ability to analyze other people's works.
Big plus for you:
• Knowledge of trends and passion for new design tendencies;
• Experience in using both Android and iOS devices.
• Great team of professionals with a big desire to develop!
• Worthy white salary which is depend only on your skills and experience;
• Registration under LC RF, work schedule 5/2 (flexible beginning of the day);
• Career development perspectives; Opportunity to realize your own ideas in games/apps with multi-million audience;
• Participating in international profile conferences;
• Working in the modern office in the city center, good transportation;
• Workplaces are modeled on world famous IT companies to make your work in the office comfortable and pleasant;
• Powerful balanced ventilation system;
• Ergonomic chairs Herman Miller;
• Only top devices with licensed software;
• Working over a cup of tea or coffee with cookies throughout the year;
• Recreation area with the PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch makes your break time productive, and for the most active people there are table tennis, kicker and air hockey.
Pay attention: you may be offered to complete a test task, when we receive your resume.