We are searching for ambitious Unity developers for the team to work on current and new mobile games.
• Development of game features, interface and game logic by using Unity 3D (C#);
• Working out the mechanics in close cooperation with the game designer;
• Team working with other talented developers.
• Confident knowledge of C#, Unity and OOP;
• Knowledge of basic design patterns;
• Knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures;
• Knowledge of SOLID principles;
• Ability to work with the version control system Git;
• Experience in building interfaces by using Unity UI;
• Experience in developing 3D projects;
• Ability to understand other people's code.
Big plus for you:
• Practical knowledge of DI (zenject);
• Experience with ECS (Entitas);
• Experience in the commercial mobile game development;
• Passion for computer and mobile games.
• Great team of professionals with a big desire to develop!
• Worthy white salary which is depend only on your skills and experience;
• Registration under LC RF, work schedule 5/2 (flexible beginning of the day);
• Career development perspectives; Opportunity to realize your own ideas in games/apps with multimillion audience;
• Participating in international profile conferences;
• Working in the modern office in the city center, good transportation;
• Workplaces are modelled on world famous IT companies to make your work in the office comfortable and pleasant;
• Powerful balanced ventilation system;
• Ergonomic chairs Herman Miller;
• Only top devices with licensed software;
• Working over a cup of tea or coffee with cookies throughout the year;
• Recreation area with the PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch makes your break time productive, and for the most active people there are table tennis, kicker and air hockey.
Pay attention: you may be offered to complete a test task, when we receive your resume.